DM2 is now offering a new “Introduction to Sage Business Insights” web-based training class. Join Denise Austin, DM2 Professional Services Consultant and Sage Certified Trainer, to learn how to get the most out of this standard feature that is available in all DM2 Petroleum Insights systems (version 4.3 and later). Sage Business Insights is a powerful business intelligence and reporting tool that is comprised of 3 components – the Business Insights Explorer, Business Insights Dashboard and Business Insights Reporter. These components combine to provide you with a set of easy-to-use inquiry, analysis and reporting tools that will help you optimize your daily decision making capabilities for the most critical areas of your business.
This 3 hour class is only $295.00 (a $480.00 value). The class will be held from 9:00am to 12:00pm PDT on August 21, 2013. Whether you are new to Sage Business Insights or are already using it, this class will help you learn how to:
- Navigate the Business Insights Explorer window
- Customize the Business Insights Explorer view including filtering & grouping data
- Save a customized Business Insights Explorer view
- Export data from the Explorer view and create reports and charts
- Set the options and maintain web pages for your Business Insights Dashboard
- Launch and update your Business Insights Dashboard
- Select and create custom reports using Business Insights Reporter
Who should attend:
- Owners, Executives, CFOs and Controllers responsible for data analysis and key decision making
- Business Line Managers responsible for monitoring and impacting key performance indicators
- Administrative Personnel responsible for creating, generating and analyzing reports
To register for DM2 University’s Sage Business Insights class, e-mail Denise Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration closes Wednesday, August 14, 2013, so register today!
This class is reserved for DM2 customers only.