DM2 Software invites you to attend our “StoreLink” webinar on February 14, 2013 at 11:30am Pacific Time/1:30pm Central Time. Join Professional Services Consultant, Lisa Thiele, to learn how DM2’s fully integrated StoreLink convenience store management module can:
- Interface your POS systems with your Petroleum Insights system
- Automate reporting at your stores and home office
- Track your fuel, consumer product and lottery inventory, sales and prevent theft
- Control your pricing using a centralized PriceBook
- Ensure accurate costs and margins
- Support scanning to eliminate human error and improve productivity
- Provide the data needed to create customized reports using your SQL Datawarehouse Reporting tool
Join us to learn how StoreLink eliminates the need to re-enter or import information from third party convenience store applications.
Click here to register. Space is limited, so register today!
This webinar is reserved for DM2 customers only.
DM2, a Sage Software Master Developer and Reseller since 1991, uses Sage ERP 100 (formerly Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200) and Sage CRM, ERP (enterprise resource planning) and CRM (customer relationship management) systems designed for general wholesale distribution applications, to develop, sell and support Petroleum Insights, a fully integrated accounting/ERP and CRM system designed specifically for petroleum marketers. DM2’s Petroleum Insights system offers all of the core financials, fuel, lubricants, home heat/propane, cardlock, c-store, supply chain automation, advanced business analytics, customer relationship management, fixed assets, paperless office and ecommerce modules petroleum marketers need to manage and grow their businesses. For information on DM2 Software products and services, e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org, call (800) 866-5151, or visit the DM2 Software website at www.dm2.com.