DM2 is now offering a 2-day “Introduction to SQL Datawarehouse Reporting – Business Intelligence through Pivot Tables” web-based training class. Join Patty Hendrickson, DM2 Professional Services Consultant and Sage Certified Consultant, to learn how to leverage the power of our SQL Datawarehouse Reporting tool (a standard feature found in all Petroleum Insights versions 4.05.6.0 and later) to improve your reporting and decision making.
This two day (4 hour per day) class is only $695.00 (a $1,400.00 value). This hands-on, web-based class will be held from 9:15am to 1:15pm PDT on Wednesday, April 12, 2017, and Thursday, April 13, 2017. Attend this class to learn:
- What Business Intelligence is and how to use it
- How to access your SQL data via Excel and Pivot Tables
- How to create Pivot Tables
- How to format and graph your Pivot Tables for dynamic reporting
- How to create custom SQL Fields and Views
- How to apply Pivot Tables to improve your decision making
Who should attend?
- Owners, Executives, CFOs and Controllers responsible for data analysis and key decision making
- Business Line Managers responsible for monitoring and impacting key performance indicators
- Administrative Personnel responsible for creating, generating and analyzing reports
Click here to register for DM2 University’s “Introduction to SQL Datawarehouse Reporting” class. Registration closes Wednesday, April 5, 2017, so register today!
To learn more about our SQL Datawarehouse Reporting tool, click here to watch our “Business Intelligence” webinar series on the DM2 YouTube Channel.